Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy First Birthday, Grace!

Can you believe it?  Gracie turned 1 today.  Wow!  This sweet little girl has brought so much joy to our family.  We are so thankful for her.
 
The birthday girl!
 
Ready for our birthday dinner of honey mustard chicken over rice.  Yum!

A very excited big sister, who is showing off our birthday napkins (Thank you, Grammi Dawn!).

Wahoo!  Grace is 1!!!

Proud big brother...

Check out what I have, Mom!  Is this okay?!!  Am I really allowed?

Yessss...  My VERY OWN balloon!  This birthday thing really does have its perks!
 
Just a year ago, I held this wee, newborn babe in my arms.
 
How quickly they grow...

 
Happy Birthday, Gracie!  We love you, and are so thankful for you.

2 comments:

  1. So fun:) Can't believe how fast they grow...Jadon will be walking around soon...YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Joy! He WILL be! And what fun you will have, too. Wish I could give him a good cuddle. You'll have to do it for me. :)

      Delete