Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Please Keep Praying...

We would like to give you a quick update on Umi, Rebecca's daughter. Just this last week, she returned to live with her father, upon his request. Rebecca didn't have much say in the matter, and is feeling sad at not being able to have Umi live with her right now. We are thankful, however, that Rebecca now has a wonderful relationship with Umi, one that she was never able to have before! While she lived here, Umi began learning how to read and write, she lived in an environment that was saturated with the love of Jesus, and we watched her blossom beautifully. Please pray with us that all of the seeds sown in her life during her season with Rebecca would bear fruit in the next seasons of her life!

Rebecca will be able to keep in touch with her, and again, we are thankful for that. Thank you for praying and covering this family, rejoicing with them and grieving with them. It is a beautiful picture of how the Body of Christ should function. Please continue to stand with us in prayer for them!

Much Love ~ Dani

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, you often have come to mind, in the past few days, since I first read this. My heart goes out to you, yet I rejoice that you were given precious time with your daughter: healing time, loving time, a time of life, joy, and hope.

    I pray that your relationship with your daughter will blossom and grow. I pray that your relationship as a daughter to the King of kings will thrive and bear much fruit. I rejoice that, though miles apart and never having met you, I can call you sister. I rejoice that you are hidden 'neath the shadow of His wings.

    Sing, sister, sing...

    ... and may Dani dance to your song! *grin!*

    ReplyDelete